An important update on arrangements for the start of our new season 2020-21
Unfortunately due to the current uncertainty over Covid-19, the BSB has decided to delay the use of their venues (including the three grass pitches) by all external users and clubs until January 2021. This decision will be reviewed later in the year.
In the meantime, the only feasible option for Wezwa is to try to rent the one synthetic pitch at Diependal sport centre in Tervuren.
No confirmation at the moment.
Watch this space and check emails please